Friday, December 22, 2006

Ta-Da! I did it again!

A few days ago I started a blog. Then for some reason yet to be determined I could never get back onto the blog to post. I used the password I thought I had typed in and about 1,000 more and none worked. I called my blogger daughters and quizzed them and their computer genious husbands and they all tried to help me with no result but frustration on my part and theirs! Okay...I am computer illiterate! I admit it! So with much delay and a few tears...here it is again! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Congratulations Marilyn! You have done a fine job with your blog. The title is catchy but not too cutesy! Colors are eye catching. You could possibly use a background color and and add some pitures. Good Luck and we will be anxiously awaiting your next post! Elsie Flannigan has got nothing on you!