Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Summer's a comin'...

The weather has been fabulous for the past few days...sunny and warm with bright blue skies! It's just a tease because I know we will get a few more flakes of the white stuff yet. I remember not that many years ago that it snowed in June! And a few years after that, the Fourth of July fireworks were cancelled because it was so cold and windy! But for now it looks like Summer is on it's way...that time of year for barbeques and picnics and long walks in the morning and sitting on the deck in the evening! I am so, so ready!!!!!

This is one of our favorite summertime recipes. Make this for a crowd...serve it on some crusty rolls...with some chips and homemade ice cream and it's a party!!!!
Note: Digiscrap elements from Shabby Princess: Wild Love.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

YUM! I'll give this a try this week. Summer coming early for you is a treat. It is a disaster for me. I am bound and determined to get to Idaho this summer cuz I have only seen it in the winter. I know it will be beautiful. I bet I find my way there in August for a special event.

Ashley said...

I LOVE this recipe. It is one of my all time favorite summer recipes. I may just have to find a way to disguise the veggies from Parker!!! I LOVE the digi scrap page it turned out so cute. Love you.

Shelly B. said...

This is one of my all-time faves too. Mmmmm. I can just smell it cooking! Cute page, Mom! Love ya!

lindsey said...

I LOVE THIS! The recipe looks so cute and I am going to make it tonight! I have tomorrow off from school and I am feeling like I have the energy to try a new dinner! Or I will make it tomorrow night for all of the boys!

I love the new Preschool ideas too! That was great! I better start keeping track so that I can open my own preschool...the sooner the better!