Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Break 2...

Spring Break has been fabulous...I took everyone's advise (even my mom's) and I haven't cleaned a single thing all week. No walls...no windows...nada. I have been exercising, creating, reading, and relaxing all week. I figure the dirt will still be here on Monday...and I can't wait to show you what I have been creating! So I am off to endulge myself yet another day...(even though I feel a slight bit selfish) but I will leave you with this funny little tidbit which I do NOT make up. Hopefully it will brighten your day!
A few years ago during preschool class I bent down to pick something off of the floor. A cute little guy was standing behind me watching. When I stood up he commented,
"Mrs. Anderson, your bottom looks just like my mom's."
To which I asked,
"Do you mean it looks big?"
To which he replied,
"Uhhhh, Yeeaahh!"

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

Can't wait to see what you've made this week! Glad it's been so renewing and productive!