Friday, March 2, 2007

My Friend Emeril....

A few weeks ago, Laura asked for a few "go-to" recipes from her blogging friends because she was in a cooking rut. I was too busy trying to find and organize my recipes(read previous post "A Recipe for Disaster") to give her one then, but now I am ready! This recipe came from Emeril Lagosse's cooking show. It's quick, easy, delicious, and a hit with everyone in my family. In fact, my daugters and I have been arguing over who was going to post it first. I won because I am THE MOM and because I made it first. Really...I don't know anyone who doesn't love it...serve it up with a crisp green salad and Italian breadsticks and you're set. Plus you'll get some serious brownie points for making this fabulous meal. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

Click on the recipe to enlarge. Believe me it is really big! I am just starting to do this Digital stuff and I don't have it down yet. So I can't get the recipe downloaded to my blog at a decent reading size but when you click on it it's huge. I'll keep working on it! Many thanks to my daughters, Shelly and Ashley for their patience in my digital efforts. I can get really grouchy when I don't understand or it doesn't work! And it didn't work the way I wanted it too!

Edited: On my computer you can't click on the recipe and have it come up in a new window in a larger size. I am frustrated and I am working on it. But I have got to go now. Try tomorrow!

No comments: