Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Interrupt this Program...

I know I promised a week's worth of celebrating the 4th...but poor Gwyneth is at it again! She needs to fire her stylist and hire me...I know I could do better than this! Why...my sons-in-law could do better than this...


I know this picture is small...but my goodness...check out those gladiator shoes...the woman is stuck in a time warp...as in Egypt a couple of thousand years ago! Oh...and recently I found these...which tells me that my warning has not been heard! I'm going to start some kind of grass roots campaign to rid the world of this plague...




I am marching on Washington...anybody want to join me?

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm with you - those are all horrid! Not only do they look horrible but come on, they cannot be comfortable either! Let's take em' down! :)

Shelly B. said...

I'll march with you...as soon as I can find my gladiator sneakers...

Ashley said...

LOL. Okay I have to say that I love gwyneth's hair and dress but the shoes are horrid. They don't match.

Jill said...

Yeah, I'd have to agree...Gwen has had major issues these past years. Every time I see her she looks homely or WEIRD!

Jamie S said...

I'll march with you when I get some Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos. I will want to show those off to the world if I ever get a pair! And they will be darling shoes, unlike Gwyneth's.

Thanks for the fun dinner the other night -- was great to see everyone!