Saturday, June 28, 2008

Red...White...and Blue!

A week from now we will be celebrating Independence Day all across the country. I just love the 4th of July...especially here in our small town. We go all out with a parades...picnics...and fireworks. It's still very much an old-fashioned celebration with lots of family coming home just for the festivities. So...for the next week...in honor of the good ole' red...white...and blue...I'll be posting some fun accessories you might want for your house as you celebrate the 4th!

What about some darling red and white dishes...I love how these casual dishes are paired with fancy silverware and simple table linens. Check your local $1.00 store for a good buy on patriotic dishes! I can just imagine French toast...strawberries...whipped cream... served on these on the morning of the 4th! What a great way to start a great day!

6 comments:

Shelly B. said...

So cute. I love those dishes but I love the table runner even more!

lindsey said...

You have a great eye! Those dishes are fabulous!

Jenny G said...

I see where Lindsey got all her training on cute hosting...so cute!

Samantha said...

Is that really what you serve for the 4th? I'll be over! :)

Michelle said...

What time is breakfast?

Jill said...

Cute! Looks good and sounds good!!!!!