Thursday, April 12, 2007

Handmade with love...

Let me introduce you to my latest adventure...





My four daughters and I are opening an esty shop...and we feel so excited, so creative, so proud and so exhausted! We have been working on this idea for a couple of months and although we thought we would wait to open when we had samples of ALL our ideas, we just couldn't wait any longer. So please check it out...know that more wonderful, creative, handmade things will be coming. We are sewing and crafting as fast as we can and having a ball working together! Here's a peek at just one of the lovely handmade things that you will see.

4 comments:

wendy peatross said...

Congrats to all of you on the start of your new adventure. What an amazing group of ladies!!

{B}dreamy said...

Hello Mother dearest to such lovely daughters (from which I visit)! :)

Just had to pop by and say congratulations and good luck with the boutique! So fun for you gals and I'm jealous because I wish I could spend more crafty time with my own mother... *sigh*

You have some beauties in that shop, so keep up the good work! And how lucky are you to get an OJ&Co original?! Extremely lucky, I'll tell you that much!

Sandra said...

I am so glad I found you (through Lindsey) I know I will be back to visit. So many good things to see and read about here! I had to quit reading and get back to work.

Michelle said...

I know I have partial claim to one of your daughters, but can I adopt you and the other three? So excited for you guys. The handmade treasures are beautiful and coming from one crafter to another I can appreciate all of your hard work. Great Job.