Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Fever...

I know, I know...it's been a few days! Hey, I am a busy woman! But more than that, I am a woman with a terrible case of spring fever! I don't mean the...get your hands dirty...working in the yard...digging in the dirt...browsing seed catalogs kind of spring fever. I mean the...can't wait to get to the fabric store...see what's new...buy yards of spring fabric...with ric rac, buttons and thread to match...run home to sew...honey, you'll have to fix your own dinner...stay up until the wee hours of the morning kind of spring fever! Since last I blogged, I have spent hours in afore mentioned stores. So many hours that I finally threw a sleeping bag in the back of my Explorer...AND a cooler...just in case! AND...if you can wait... just one more day...you will see the results of my late night sewing sessions! But just to tease you...here's a peek of some fabrics so delicious that they just might be better than chocolate!
and I have serious fabic love for these...

3 comments:

Laura B. said...

OOOHHHH! Those fabrics are soooo yummy!!

Michelle said...

I think I have fabric envy.

lindsey said...

I LOVE that there was so much to read this time around! I am truly jealous of your fabrics! Love you!