Saturday, June 28, 2008

Red...White...and Blue...2!

One of the reasons I find Christmas to be such a fun holiday besides the food...shopping...presents ...food...music...family...and food (did I mention the food)...is the decorating that takes place both inside and outside of our home...plus the homes of our family and friends. There is nothing that says..."Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat"...MORE than a home filled with Christmas decorations. I also think it is fun to decorate for the 4th. Red...white...and blue is a terrific color combination. It speaks of summer fun...festivities...and feels so relaxing! See what I mean with these...













Looking at these makes me want to put up some red...white...and blue lights(I have some)...hang out our flag...buy 2 white rockers for the front porch and fill some huge pots with lots of red geraniums. Hummmm...I am off to the nursery and Wal-mart!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

oh my goodness those are cute inspiration pictures! I want to try and make some bunting for my porch! CUTE!!!

Ashley said...

So cool I love all those pictures and am really inspred to add some red, white and blue to my decor this month.

Ashley said...

I love these pictures. They make me want to drive to IF to join you for a small-town 4th of July Marilyn-style!