Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mid-Week Inspiration...the writing on the wall.

I am going to add a new item to my blog. Mid-week inspiration! Hopefully some kind of post that will help us get through the rest of the week and on to the joy of the weekend. So here is this week's Mid-Week inspiration.

Lately I have been obsessing over chalkboards. I want one in a big way. Here is where my inspiration came from...
"Thanks...Country Living Magazine"

and this...
"Thanks...Country Home Magazine"

and especially this...(found in an antique shop in Paris)
"Thanks...Cottage Living Magazine"

I am not sure where I am going to put it...but put it I am!

2 comments:

Shelly B. said...

It's the teacher in you! But I agree, they are darling. Love that top one with the yellow walls. So cute!

Ashley said...

I saw in a Martha Stewart Living magzine a pantry door that was painted (the inside of the door) with chalkboard paint so that when you ran out of things you could write on the door and make your shopping list! I thought that was a great idea. I love all those pictures you posted and I'm so glad you are back into blogging.