Thursday, April 17, 2008

Out of the Ashes...



It has been nearly a year since I have written a blog post and what a year it has been! So many choices and changes...selling our home of 20 years...moving to a 900 square foot apartment...then moving to a new home a week before Christmas...a broken wrist and abscessed tooth...and a myriad of other new and interesting challenges. Life does seem to be settling down some though......well...except for another vacant apartment to paint and clean...my youngest daughter's wedding in a month...girl's camp this summer...and plans for a trip to Disneyland next fall. But what the heck! Bring it on I say...I can do it...I can do it and blog too! Just you wait and see!

6 comments:

Shelly B. said...

I had to check twice to make sure it was really you! YAY! So glad you are back to the blogging world! Love ya!

lindsey said...

Yeah! You are BACK! I love it! I can STOP blogging because you've started! YES!

Samantha said...

Hurray, Hurray!! So happy to see a post from you! Oh how I have missed your wit and sweet personality!! Can't wait to read more!!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you reentered the blogging world! I've missed you!

sandy said...

Yeah hooh!! I have to add you to my blogging list again. I had given up on you which I should know better than to do that. Love ya,

Laura B. said...

Is it true?? Is this really THE Marilyn Anderson? I saw your comment and thought "wow...someone has the same name as marilyn."

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!