Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Friendship and Feelings...

Have you ever had a friendship that just fizzled out? You can't put your finger on the exact reason/reasons it's fizzled, but you lay awake at night and in your heart hope and pray that it wasn't something you said or did. OR...have you ever had a great friend move away and slowly watch your friendship change as the years go by and your connection fades. I am having both of those experiences right now. A friendship that has just fizzled out and another friendship that has changed with distance. Frankly, I am sad about both of them. I miss a dear friend that moved away but sense that she is content with the changes in her life and has made new friends in her new home. I miss a dear friend who is still here but no longer feels the need for our friendship like I do. And I am sad that at my age I am still feeling insecure about fitting in...like I am 13 years old and back in junior high.

2 comments:

ibid said...

Don't be sad. You are so dear to me, and one of my closest friends. Love you!

lindsey said...

Ok...that is what Darren gets for NOT signing out of his blog when he is done with it. That was from me, Lindsey. Ahhhh!!!