Monday, January 22, 2007

Scapbooking and chocolate...

I like chocolate a lot more than I like scrapbooking! But if I can eat chocolate while I am scrapbooking it makes the time spent worthwhile and really enjoyable! Sometimes I can eat a whole large chocolate bar because it takes me so long to put a layout together. It's like a man we hired years ago to tape and texture our basement. He would tape and texture for awhile and then have a little swig out of his thermos! Straight from the thermos, mind you, and I don't believe it was coffee in there. I do believe that it made the time spent taping and texturing..well, more worthwhile, if you get my meaning! He and I have a lot in common. Here is a little layout I have been working on for the past few days. The best part about it is that 2 of my grandchildren are in the pictures. Cute, cute kids!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Hey! I thought that you weren't eating candy bars this month! MOM! ;)