Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mid-Week Inspiration...Blue is the New Beige...

My daughter Ashley recently told me that the color blue is making a comeback. This is all I have to say about that..."Good for you blue...personally I have always loved you...but got stuck in your country blue/mauve decorating scheme for far too long. But look at the new you...Botox really did wonders to your tired old face...now you look vibrant...fresh...young and exciting...who knew? Now I've just got to have you back in my life..."



I need this in the center of my dining room table filled with daisy's...


this tucked into some corner...


this for crafting and sewing...


this to brighten my breakfast...


and this for early morning rides through the country...
Look at you...blue! Oh...and by the way...
if you would like to win this bicycle go here!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your mid-week inspiration! You have the best taste.

Ashley said...

Love the navy. It is so cute and that pictue frame is TOO die for. Where'd you find that?

Michelle said...

Thanks for all your great ideas. I'm so glad your blogging again.