Tuesday, May 13, 2008

News Flash...Front page Headline...Top Story at 10...

Mother of the Bride gone crazy! Possible threat to herself and others! If you see her coming...lock the door and close the blinds! If you meet her in any store...look the other way...hide behind a display...mannequin...or watermelon. Do not engage in conversation... she is armed and dangerous!

I will be back next week with... pictures...recipes...mid-week inspiration...and a new addition to the blog...introducing "Tips and Trends". See you in a week...if I am still sane!

2 comments:

sandy said...

Good luck. If I could be of any help I will come to your rescue. Have a HAPPY BIRTYHDAY also. Call me if I can do anything that might help out.

Camille said...

ha ha... from what I hear, you handled everything just fine. Not to mention everything turned out beautifully! You do know what amazing girls you have, right??